SIGN UP TODAY FOR GREENACTION EMAIL ALERTS
Greenaction has a small staff and a strong internship and volunteer program offering opportunities for students, community members and professionals to get involved. Our internships are unpaid but students receive an intensive experience working directly with Greenaction and our community partners.
- Graphic designer
- Pro Bono attorneys
- Volunteer Translators (Spanish and Chinese especially needed)
- Community Outreach
- Photographers for events and actions
- Event planning
To apply, email your resume and letter or email expressing your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (415) 447-3904.
INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES – Apply for Fall and Winter 2023 internships
Greenaction has a small staff and a strong internship and volunteer program offering opportunities for college students, community members, and professionals to get involved and use their skills and talents to advance environmental, social, economic, and climate justice. Our internships are unpaid but students receive an intensive experience working directly with Greenaction and our community partners.
We accept 3-5 interns per semester to work with our staff and community partners on a wide range of projects including community organizing and outreach, community education, conducting training workshops for community members, doing research, producing fact sheets and reports, graphic design, multi-media projects and advocacy. Bilingual English/Spanish and/or Chinese language skills are helpful. Students should be able to dedicate a minimum of 10 hours per week during the semester. Opportunities include:
- Working with our staff on current campaigns out of our San Francisco office
- Bilingual Spanish-English interns needed to help with our staff and allies in San Joaquin Valley and Salinas Valley
- Community education and organizing with our campaigns in urban, rural and indigenous communities
- Research and writing of fact sheets, reports and other documents
- Policy advocacy with local, regional, state and federal agencies
- Social media management and content creation
- Participating in the Bayview Hunters Point Environmental Justice Response Task Force “problem solver” team. The Task Force is part of the statewide IVAN Network, Identifying Violations Affecting Communities. www.bvhp-ivan.org